1. Stop mad mind-chatter. Become aware when you are criticizing yourself, and stop that. Replace the thought with something you do right.
2. Let something good be said. Praise someone. You will feel better about yourself when you send out positive vibes.
3. Spend a few moments with someone you love. A pet, a phone call with a friend. Sometimes we get too busy to do the things that really give us pleasure.
4. Laugh out-loud. That’s right. Even if you don’t feel like it, do it. You will be surprised at the result.
5. Look in the mirror and give yourself a wink. The eyes are the windows to the soul. See who you really are, and acknowledge the truth.
6. Don’t sweat the small stuff. There was a book years ago that said, “and it’s all small stuff.” That’s the truth.
7. Above all, be kind. Kindness goes a long way to spread good vibes, not only with others, but with you too.