- Save “I’m sorry” for when you really mean it.
- Learn to take a compliment.
- Look for a common bond, there is one.
- If all else fails, you have yourself.
- See the child in everyone.
- Your worst day is just 24 hours long.
- Is it better to be right or to be happy?
- Listening is better than talking.
- Worrying solves nothing.
10. Welcome change.
11. Breathe fresh air.
12. Turn your dreams into reality.
13. Is it an obstacle or an opportunity?
14. Choose your battles wisely.
15. “When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.” – Dalai Lama
16. Don’t sweat the small stuff.
17. Take a risk, what have you got to lose?
18. Stay hungry.
19. Are you surviving or thriving?
20. It’s now or never.
21. Trust your gut, it never lies.
22. Joy is more powerful than anger.
23. It costs nothing to be kind.
24. Stay away from bad vibes.
25. Say “yes” more than you say “no.”