1. Nothing last forever, and you won’t feel this way soon. So take steps in the right direction and have faith that change will happen.
2. You really want something BADLY. You are probably discouraged because something has not materialized that you really want. Don’t quit just before the miracle!
3. Don’t deny your growth. When things seem the darkest, these are usually periods of great growth. Reflect on the lessons you have been learning.
4. Even though people around you may be saying NO, counteract that by saying YES to yourself. Recommit to go after something you truly want. Let your anger be used constructively to fuel you taking additional actions.
5. If everything fails, remember you have YOURSELF. Repeat this mantra: “I have enough, I do enough, I AM enough.”