It’s so difficult for you to leave. You are loyal, but the relationship hasn’t been working for a long time. How do you find the courage to move on, especially when the person you are involved with is a good man?
1. As much as the two of you try to connect, it’s superficial. You have a longing for something more.
2. Both of you are unhappy, but he will never leave. You must take the initiative.
3. You fight constantly despite all of the coaching you both have received. It really is exhausting.
4. He’s such a good guy, deep down—you feel guilty about leaving but you can’t let that stop you.
5. You want to have children, and this is not the relationship where they will flourish.