What makes relationships last? Make them successful? One thing you hear a lot about is that they don’t they each other for granted.
Here are some other ways they show they care.
1. They say what’s on their mind, but not mean. They don’t hold back when it’s something important. But when they share, they speak in “I” sentences. They don’t accuse.
2. They keep doing little things for their partner. Those small acts of kindness and remembering mean so much.
3. They show their love. Hugging and kissing is not unusual.
4. They don’t blame or shame their partner. Instead, they take responsibility for times when they are not feeling at their best.
5. They praise a lot. Let something good be said, you can’t go wrong with that.
6. They recognize how much the other person has grown. They don’t fear that the other person will leave them as both of them grow. They know that they can grow together, not apart.