1. Know that life ebbs and flows. Yes, we would all like smoothe sailing, but that doesn’t grow our “inner muscles,” and isn’t the way life works.
2. Look at your track record. You have gotten through tough times before, and you WILL do it again.
3. Don’t isolate. Force yourself to get out and be with people who care about you.
4. It won’t be forever. Next week, next month, a year from now, you will look back and wonder why you were so upset.
5. Don’t listen to lies. You may think that you “brought about” the particular situation,that’s just “mad-mind chatter”, trying to make you miserable.
6. Get ready for something new. Expect that change will be coming soon…for the best!