This simple recipe will WOW your friends and family! Candied nuts are great for entertaining at home, or wrap them in festive packages for a tasty gift.
• 1/4 c of unsalted butter (1/2 stick)
• 1/2 c brown sugar
• 1 tbsp honey
• 1 tsp of cinnamon
• 1/2 c of dried cranberries
• 3 c of almonds, cashews and/or walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl. Stir in the brown sugar, honey and cinnamon. Mix well.
3. Add the nuts and cranberries and toss to coat the nuts evenly.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly over it. If you don’t have parchment paper, grease the baking sheet with butter.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly toasted.
6. Let the nuts cool before transferring them to a serving dish.
Recipe courtesy of Luisana Suegart: www.thefitcook.net