1. “I appreciate you.” – You may prefer to show this rather than say it. But who doesn’t want to know that they’re appreciated?
2. “How are you feeling?” – It’s nice when someone wants to know what’s going on inside our head.
3. “How are you really feeling?” – If we don’t seem like we’re being honest at first, try to get it out of us. That shows that you really care.
4. “You’re really good at ___.” – When we succeed, it’s nice to know that someone is noticing.
5. “You inspire me.” – We like knowing that our efforts in our daily life makes you want to do more in yours.
6. “Don’t change anything about yourself.”- As women, we feel a lot of pressure from society to fit the “perfect” feminine stereotype. It’s comforting to know that you disagree with our insecurities.
7. “I love your new haircut” – We don’t have to change but we still like to spice things up. Maybe it isn’t a new haircut, maybe it’s a new shirt or shoes. Noticing little changes we make shows that you’re paying attention.
8. “You are so insightful.” – When we talk about something that means a lot to us, it’s nice to know that you’re listening and that you appreciate our expertise.
9. “Thinking about you makes me smile.” – It may seem cheesy, but knowing just the thought of you makes someone happy is a really good feeling.
10. “Let’s go out more.” – Wanting to do something spur of the moment is exciting. It doesn’t have to be a planned date. It’s more of an unexpected adventure.
11. “I’m really proud of you.” – We work really hard, and it makes us happy if you take pride in our efforts too.
12. “You make me a better person.” – You should strive to encourage your partner to be the best person that they can be. If we are doing a good job of that, let us know!
13. “I respect your space.” – We love to cuddle too, but sometimes knowing that we can have our own space is just as good.
14. “I’m excited for our future together.” – We want to know that you can see yourself with us and want to be with us for a long time.
15. “I love you.” – Simple and timeless. Quickly before you leave for work or before you go to bed – it’s just nice to hear.