- Approach your work as if you’re seeing it for the first time. Give yourself a fresh perspective
- Smile at the people around you, even if you feel like growling.
- Schedule some me time for yourself, even if it’s only 15 minutes.
- Look at your calendar for the week. Is there something on it that’s fun? If not, make that happen
- Pick out a good outfit to help you feel good for the upcoming week.
- Catch yourself if you start thinking, “it’s just another week.” Allow yourself to think something great could happen.
- Be grumpy. Let something good be said.
- Just go through the motions. Think of a new way of doing things so you’re not bored.
- Don’t focus on the negative. Try to look at some of the good points of the job and the people around you.
- Underestimate yourself. If you feel like you’ve outgrown this job, there’s no reason why you can’t go out and find a better one.