When we talk about sex, there’s usually controversy involved. (And everyone has an opinion). But the fact of the matter is, if you are in a romantic relationship and sex is not good, your relationship may go through some tough times.
Why is good sex so important, take a look.
1. It helps sustain intimacy. Most of us realize that the ability to be intimate with a partner is not just what goes on between the sheets, but involves communicating and listening to each other, among other things.But if sex is not happening enough, or non-existent, something is wrong in the relationship that needs to be addressed.
2. It’s a stress reducer. The stress of everyday life brings with it many difficulties, good sex is a great way of releasing tensions that have been building up.
3. It fosters honesty. When your body releases pent up tensions through sex, and sex has been satisfying for both partners, there is an opportunity for more open communication.
4. It creates deeper ties. When you know someone on different levels, sex can be a culmination of how much you really care for your partner.
5. Life gets very busy, you have to make the time. It’s essential to put the effort into creating “dates” with each other to rekindle the passion between you. If there has been a lull, here are some things to keep in mind.
- Don’t deny it. You are feeling some tension between the two of you, address it.
- Be seductive, you initiate. Set the stage for some enjoyable sex.
- Notice when your partner is being seductive, observe if you are putting him off, too many times. What’s really behind you’re being too busy?
The points in this article are the opinions of the writer.