To have fun and recharge, you don’t have to go away for a long weekend or take time off work. All you need is a little time each day to reconnect with the things that make you joyful. Need some help coming up with things? Start here:
- Write to a friend who you’ve lost contact with.
- Laugh with your child (or friend, spouse, significant other) and allow yourself to be silly.
- Read a chapter from a “juicy” book.
- Visit a jazz bar and enjoy the music and ambience.
- Get the crayons out and buy yourself a coloring book. Then get to it.
from Time for Me by Helene Lerner