Most of us want to be happy. We want a good life filled with satisfying relationships. But there are those “nay-sayers” that try to pull us down. They have to pick on someone because they don’t dare look at themselves. It’s best to stay clear of them when we can.
What are the habits of these people? (We don’t want any of them to rub off on us). Let’s take a look.
1. They are constantly finding fault with others. We can attest to that!
2. They don’t seem to enjoy anything. They pick on what’s wrong in a situation, rather than what’s right.
3. They are not adventurous. They are usually involved in the “same old, same old.”
4. They are loners. No one in their right minds wants to be near them for long periods of time.
5. They harbor resentments. When around them you sense their anger.
6. They recount slights. They are “victims,” and take pride in their stories.