1. “Now that I was famous, I was afraid I’d never find somebody again to love me for me. I was afraid of making new friends. Then one day my mom said, ‘Why do you think a person wouldn’t love you? Don’t you know how smart and sweet and beautiful you are?’ That’s when I decided I only have two choices: I can give up, or I can go on.”
2. “There are two quotes that I want to say. One is a Dylan Thomas poem ‘Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light,’ which is one of my favorite poems, it just strikes a chord in me. And also Robert Frost’s ‘The only way out is through’. People have to go through things in order to become the person that they are today, and that’s that.”
– Sarah Hyland
3. “Experiencing sadness and anger can make you feel more creative, and by being creative, you can get beyond your pain or negativity.”
– Yoko Ono
4. It’s better to feel the sadness than to stuff it down and feel numb. Having the courage to go through it gets you to the other side.
– Helene Lerner
5. Sadness is a part of life, but it’s not your whole life. One bad chapter doesn’t tell your whole story. – Unknown