Strong women won’t tolerate abuse, which comes in many forms. They get their strength from speaking up when they feel something is not right. They may be afraid to do so, but they know to keep silent will hurt them in the long run.
Here are 5 behaviors that are unacceptable:
1. Cheating–Actions speak louder than words, and a person may say one thing but do another. They believe actions and don’t deny was actually happened.
2. Lying–Intuitively, we know when someone is speaking the truth or lying. They trust their gut and don’t look back.
3. Talking behind one’s back–Cowards don’t face a person. They have no tolerance for that. They demand that if someone has a problem, they tell them to their face.
4. Stealing–Nothing more needs to be said.
5. Putting someone down–Relationships are about honor, support, and care, not pulling someone else down because you don’t feel good about yourself.
6. Name calling–Small minded people use words to blame and shame, when they can’t be direct and find the courage to let someone know how they really feel in the hopes that both parties can compromise.